Hello You, Can You Hold Me Accountable? July 18, 2017 – Posted in: Everyday Living
“My experience is that accountability is an extremely powerful tool to align an organisation toward its objectives.” – Susan Gomez
There’s beauty in getting help when it’s needed so I admit that I need help with doing the things that I want to do right now in life.
Through the ups and downs of my life, I’ve learnt that there’s such a thing as smart calculated work vs blind hard work. I’ve not had a minute to breathe in the past week because I’ve been ‘hustling’. Setting mini goals, waking up daily and going to work to achieve said goals but I realise that I’m not achieving much of the things I want to and I’m not growing in the way that I need to so I’m taking a step back and changing some things in my method of operation. Starting to work smart and not necessarily hard.
Note To Self: The person that sweats the most is not necessarily the person that has done the most work.
So here are a few things I’m trying to tweak:
- I want to write some more. I currently write 3-5 times a week on average and to reach the audience I want to reach, I need to do better. So I’m majorly challenging myself to write 3 times a day *phew* I know that I can do it if i put my mind to it because it’s what needs to be done. Will you help me? Tell me, what do you want to read more of? I do this for you really, so I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- I want to add another medium to expand on my writing so I’ve decided to start a youtube channel so you get to hear my words and see my face 🙂 (win win or what?). I’ve been going slightly crazy in the past week trying to buy the prefect gear and create the perfect set up for you. I’m really excited about this and I hope that you are too.
- In my fashion business, I’ve been so set in my ways and my way is not always the right one so I’m going to take a step back and try to take myself out of the picture so I can look in objectively from an outsiders point of view to see what needs to be improved. If you haven’t already, please check us out on http://www.nalefashionhouse.com.ng and on Instagram @thenalegirl. Feedback is welcome and appreciated.
- I’m pursuing a closer relationship with my maker so that I can live a life that is pleasing and deserving. It’s been trying but I’m grateful for the light
- To do one or several things daily that lead me to grow. This might manifest in being in bed all day reading or being out all day working. I want to give energy to things that make me whole and lead to growth whatever this looks like.
Life was not meant to be spent alone and not one person has all the answers so I’m reaching out to you. You see me from a different point of view than I see myself and that’s very interesting to me.
What are the things you’re hoping for and can I hold you accountable?
Love x Light,